Saturday, March 07, 2009

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, Was just a freight train coming your way...

Today (later) I'm going to see one of the greatest real hardrock bands, Metallica. That's why I'm sitting at home right now, don't know what to do or how to feel about it. Somehow I'm calm as a storm in a teacup - yet I am not. Metallica is Metallica, nothing more nothing less. I do not have any expectations - I've learned that the hard way. But I do feel a bit excited about this. Maybe in the morning when I'm not so sleepy and awake I will have a clear perspective.


Now I'm going to go and read some fashion magazines, although I know that it's really old fashion... Cause the new season is already out. Ha! So the thing I really should do is to find out what will be in next season, but not tonight - I'll do it tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow.

I am in love! Galliano - pure love!

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: