Friday, April 24, 2009

She doesn't want to fight against the time, Lately, I'm not the only one...

The thing with me, sometimes, is that I get bored out of hell. I don't know why. I guess it's the fact that I'm restless, never settleing for anything else than I think that I deserve, it's like a punishing thing for me, 'cause you know that when you get bored you accidentally don't perform the best from yourself and you know that you be. But I think it has with the moodswings I'm dealing with, right know I don't feel creative - I do, but not as much as I would like. See my problem? I'm gonna deal with it, I have to - there's no going back for me now. Oh, that might sounded like a death sentence, but it's not. I just don't wanna go back to what I were, never again.


I'm searching through everything that might come up handy on sunday, I have so much, but at the same time nothing, how the hell does that equals up to be something and just not nothing, are you still with me? How does my mind really work? I'll post some pictures that I will work from. Lots of patterns, bright colors, things to caught your eye, fabrics that are exposed different in what light you put them in.






xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: