Monday, May 25, 2009

Chanel, Dior; Lagerfeld, Givenchy, Gaultier; darling! Names, names, names!

I have so much to say, yell or shout out so everybody will hear, but I'm quiet, calm and don't really want to, a contradiction in itself. Usually I'd been a mess by now, but I just shake it off like nothing, I don't know why, I'm not numb, I feel, but I'm controlling it, instead of it controlling me. But I'm annoyed, perhaps by myself, I want a reason - a reason I don't have. Give me something beautiful to look at, or maybe something that will make me laugh so much it aches. I know I'll be watching Project Runway tonight, a must for me... So that's exciting, even if I know who wins... As the rest of the world already does. I wish someone would just rise up and become the next new designer, but we can never get a new Vivenne, Gaultier, Galliano or Mugler, they are for me something that has put a mark in history, as Dior, Chanel, Lanvin, Balenciaga (the original designers)...

Jean-Paul Gaultier SS 06 RTW.

John Galliano for Dior SS 07 HC.

Vivienne Westwood SS 09 RTW.

Xx/Anna

No comments: