Saturday, May 23, 2009

Colors seem to fade to gray, In the wake of yesterday...

Sometimes, you have so many words that you can't describe what you're feeling, sometimes you don't have them. I don't know, I'm upside down, always trying to keep myself together and yes I manage quite fine, but not all the time. I don't know when I'm in a upwards spirald cause I don't know the signs... Oh I've read about them, but when you're in a mania you have no control over things, I can't control my moodswings, I can deal with stuff, but not control them. But when you feel alive and you can smile, the most important thing is to keep smiling. It's crucial that you always keeps walking, no matter what.


xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Anna!

Har du bipolärt syndrom..?
En vän till mig rekommenderar varmt affektiva kliniken i Huddinge.
Han har fått ett fantastiskt stöd därifrån!

Saknar bilder på din outfit från senaste Deka :(

*dying to see*

Kram Annie