Sunday, May 03, 2009

I saw a saviour a saviour come my way, I thought I'd see it, at the cold light of day...

Today I woke up just to have one of the most challenging days I've ever been through, not mentally but pyschically, I have such an amount of pain in my veins that I soon will drown in them. It isn't funny and I can't really think today, my mobile has been on silent all day and I haven't even bothered to check it. It just annoys me. This shit happens and I can't do a thing about them, but I can smile and hope that I will keep on pushing myself on going on, and that I will survive, you know, I am not under the water and sipping for air. I'm definitly not that. I'm just having difficulties to breath cause of all the pain. Oh, please take this and run far away and hide, just to be safe. I wish I was as strong as Athena supposed to have been in the greek mythology...


xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Sounds awful, hope you feel better soon.

Brooke x