Friday, May 15, 2009

Oxygéne = Air = Life = Love!

Yesterday was just wonderful, I don't really have anything bad to say about Jean Michel Jarre, he's an excellent performer and he is so petite. You just should have been there, I have some photos but I'm not posting them yet. The lightshow was AMAZING, beat that all you other people, of course I've had expected a lightshow, but this was far out, brilliant performed, matching the music and everything that it should express. I think what I experienced last night is something I never will forget, and on the other hand I want to see him in a larger outdoor show, cause I've been told that's when he's best. You had to be there!



This is one of my favorites, you can belive how happy I was about hearing it live. Nothing compares to this live. <3

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: