Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now there you go again you say, You want your freedom, Well who am I to keep you down?

For the moment, yes, right now. I don't know what's right and what's wrong. I don't have a clue. I know for sure that I'm just confused but there's something else, nothing big, but it's nagging me. When did I fall so far out of trace? When did I really begin to understand life? Cause I don't know if I've have done that yet. I stay conflicted in my own mind, and as long as it's a short amount off time I'll be fine... Oh, I know it will be short, cause I'm not going to drag myself in the mudd. And I know that it's just a bump in the road. I keep getting better, and I love that I don't have to dig my own grave. Just to be a little melodramatic, haha! I'm fine, but I'm dreaming strange dreams - everything is as it should be in other cases.


Tonight I dreamed about a concert, Jean Michel Jarres, my dreams are sometimes so real that I have no clue if it's really happening or if it's just a dream. It was just a weird night/morning...

Xx
/Anna

No comments: