Sunday, September 06, 2009

Fashion is my religion.

I stayed up all night reading magazines, after I got home. I'm finding myself in love all over again, oh, yes, I can say that I love stuff, but I'm in love yet again. I don't know what it is. But something wants me to go as high as I can go and never in my life stop growing, I'd like to be like Grace Coddington, working at magazines by the age of 65, and don't want to stop doing it. Never. Some people doesn't get why fashion is such a big issue for me. I live for fashion, not all the time, but most of it. I get into my own little magical world when I see all the clothes and I've always loved colors, patterns, romantic, sculptural things that are around me, everything that touches my soul, I reinvent to something I can use. Fashion isn't just clothes I just put on me, it's my state of mind - where I go when I don't know where to go. It's the only thing in my life that is rock solid and no offense, I love to have it that way.


Xx
/Anna

No comments: