Friday, October 30, 2009

A new beginning - at least for my blogs' prospect!

As you all can see, I've tried a new model to fit me and my blog, I'll see how long this one holds up to my standard, in other case - I might switch it tomorrow or never, it depends if I get the old one out of my head. I've practically had it since the beginning and now, we'll just have to see. So I think there's gonna be some changes around my little baby, but my mind is set on simple, clinical and pure with some colour... But of course the blog is still gonna surround about my life, what happens, fashion, music, everything that I want to share with you!

Right now I have to start organizing everything cause I'm cleaning...
I have a feeling I'll be awake 'til the early morning hours, so wish me luck!

See y'all later and sleep tight!
/Anna

No comments: