Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want your psycho, Your vertical stick, Want you in my room, When your baby is sick... Caught in a bad romance!

I just saw Lady Gagas new video, for Bad Romance, the song I wrote about for two weeks ago, It's brilliant, not only does she uses her unique style to get attention, but with the attention she takes up a serious issue, trafficking, that's what I see, you might see other things, but do take a look and enjoy her way of doing it. I absolutely loves that she takes up issues the way she does - and that she isn't afraid. She's innovative - that for sure and I truly admire her!



And yes, I have to tell you that I love the outfits and the shoes in the video,
I know some things are from Alexander McQueen and I adore him to.

Xx
/Anna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Hon säger saker på svenska i början...... hörde du det???? jag tyckte det va coolt :)
Kram