Friday, November 06, 2009

My makeup my be flaking, but my smile stills stays on...

My all time favourite song is The Show Must Go on by Queen. By that fact that none can co justice I've damned everyone who's tried to make an attempt at doing it - until about half an hour ago. I watched Idol (Swedish version) and there's a guy there called Erik, I've been routing for him since I saw him the first time... I went into agony when he said that he was going to do this song... And guess what, he pulls it off! I sat in chock, wondered what happend and then started to smile. Of course he's not Freddie, but he sure did a really good version of my favourite song, I can't say anything else. I'm just speechless... I'll post it as soon as I can, until then, you can listen to the original version.



Freddie and Queen are irreplaceable - there's no doubt.

Love
/Anna

No comments: