Monday, November 09, 2009

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies, Fairy tales of yesterday, will grow but never die, I can fly, my friends! The show must go on!

I'm freezing, and do not feel as well as I would like to. No, I don't have the flu, I think it's a cold, and my body being tired and exhausted... So I've got to take it easy now... Not so fun, but hey life goes on... About that, I'm currently just listening to The show must go on, in different versions, nothing will ever beat Queen and the unmistakable voice of Freddie, but the movie Moulin Rouge made it special to.


If I should have one song that my life would be surrounded with it's that song, because no matter what happens - the show goes on, 'til death, whenever that day will pop up. I think it's the fact that this song is one of the strongest songs ever for me, is that it really is a reality song - it endures you, captivate you, leave you with questioning the things that happen, how you evolve, why you at certain points seem to stand still when you're moving. It seems strange to know that music affects you, complicate things, make you messed up. It clears and blacken your heart, makes it shine, glow, burst, cry, and maybe just be...


You live, You die,
those are the only two things that are certain in life,
the rest is up to you, and what you want to make out of it.

Love
/Anna

No comments: