Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time is liquid fluid with emotions.

I look around, only to find myself somewhat lost between yesterday and tomorrow, I've always tend to think that there's always been a reason for my despair and my agony, but today I'm just standing here accepting the gap and don't ask why, cause there isn't a single word that can fill out my wonders. I just accept it. It's a part of my life, I don't have an answer to why, so instead of running away from it, and hiding under something to make it pass - I just let it be. Like so many other things, I just let them slip by or away, cause I don't have the time to be bothered by it. Time is a very fluid presences and something we might not be able to touch - it just is. Nobody knows what life brings with you, but that's the excitement with it.


/Anna

No comments: