Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Life is fluid, so is Fashion...

I think today is the day, when I should, sum up the year, or the years that has passed us by. Cause not only has it been ten years since we switched from 1900 to 2000, it's happened so much, every newspaper I read writes about the "zero - zero" years, and they get it quite well... I'm not being sarcastic now about that! But how do you sum up 10 years of life? If I'll do it I'm going to do it my way. And I really don't know where to begin, these years have included the best things in my life and the worst. As I wrote just a day ago or something, the people that's been with me, will always be. In one way or the other. Things always change, and they'll keep doing that, I learned to stop fighting it - it's life. Like I battle fashion, everything isn't good and beautiful, but it doesn't have to be...



I'll give you more later (maybe), now I have to go and find something to wear on New Year...

Love
/Anna

No comments: