Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A smile is sometimes more than you think.

So many things is happening for me on a personal level, I am for the first time, since I can remember, really happy and pleased with the outcome - and I'm not afraid anymore. If I look back, you can read alot here during christmas '05 (of course you have to read swedish then) but the major difference in my life now is palpable, it's not floating in the air but neiter as hard as rock. Some things just are, without anything put on it. But that my doctor said that it was a very nice christmas gift - then my heart took a little leap. Sometimes a smile is more than enough for you. Cause you never thought you would put it there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo by Sølve Sundsbø @ art+commerce

Cheers
/Anna

No comments: