Sunday, December 13, 2009

When easy isn't.

How do you write something that you don't have the words for? Listening to specific music or noise brings up a reminder about things we might have forgotten. Past, present, future. Holding those three little words in your mouth seems somewhat overwhelming for me. Not only cause I never know what the future has in stored for me. But also with all the people that goes by in life, and somewhere along the way, you've stopped for understanding the needs for you and from others. Taking the comfortable easy way, is simple. Taking the long way, is when you really fight battles you don't know the outcome of. But then there's always the interesting fact that what some people tend to find hard very easy, vice versa. All I want to say is that I did it my way and I'm still walking...

Love
/Anna

No comments: