Friday, January 15, 2010

The beauty of a stormy sea...

For about an hour ago, I felt amzing, nothing could stop or pull me down - having the sort of "I'm-top-of-the-world" for me is not good, cause it always ends in disaster. Nevermind, I've snapped out of my so called coma of almost killing myself like a thunder (just to be more melodramatic than I ever could be) or be as calm as a beautiful stormy sea or am I both at the same time, who knows? But what can you do when your head is on the high and your body is on the low, not a good combination, that I can tell you. Give me a day without this, can I, pretty pretty please? I have so many ideas and I'm working my way towards them, but I'm careful, I don't want to trip and fall. I don't want to be in one day, and the next day out... I'll give you some pictures that somehow presents me and they are just lovely to look at... But there's is something beauty of having the calm and strength of a sea or thunder...
























Lovely butterfly kisses
/Anna

No comments: