Friday, January 22, 2010

Harlequins and phobias...

It all started tonight when I was looking for harlequins and pierrots, and it popped up! I know that I shouldn't look at pictures of deformations on humans, like yes the tree-man which has a rare mutation of HPV, but as soon as I start looking I can't stop. It start itching and I feel like somethings is eating me up from inside, I get really scared thinking that I might have a mutation process in my cells... But I don't, I know, but this still drives my mind crazy and all my phobias up to the surface... I don't dislike the people, I'm just to freaked out of how the mutation can happen... Nevermind, as I said, I'm looking for harlequin and pierrots pictures, I love them!


This is a picture I took back in 2005, I think, a very long time ago!
Right now I'm raging the internet for pictures, like a maniac...

Love
/Anna

No comments: