Saturday, March 27, 2010

The rollercoaster of life part I?

This rollercoaster can pleasantly stop now, I'm ready to step off - though it never will. Acceptance, I accept a whole lot of things, but not this rollercoaster right now. It's wearing my heart out. I love my ups, but whenever you feel more comfortable you fall down... There are so many little words that I want to write, but I don't know how. It isn't sunshine all the time, neither is it dull. I'd love to have someone who could tell me that it will all be alright, someone that could just give me a hug. I like that I still can resemblance my life to fashion, it has it's ups and downs, bad and good season. All that you want. I love that my life is a fairytale when I need it, that I can go hide. I love my life, although I hate it like nothing else. And no matter how many times I wish I could step off the rollercoaster, wondering why I'm there... There isn't anyone who can give me a real answer.

Love
/Anna

No comments: