Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making lemonade of lemons...

It's often said that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I like that, but I really like lemons as they are but I love lemonade, my all time favourite, during the hot summer days. This upcoming I'm not going to buy it, I will make my own just because I'm being more ecologic. If you look outside, up on those clouds - the expression gives you another meaning, cause let's be honest... The weather is not fun to deal with today. I woke up to snow, ever since then it's been cloudy, but that doesn't bother me that much, what bothers me is that it's freaking cold inside again and I really don't have time being ill. Well I'm off to my baby now, working with lovely little fabrics and an arm that doesn't work! But I will make lemonade of all the lemons!


Xx
/Anna

No comments: