Tuesday, August 03, 2010

A magical life?

All of a sudden, it's autumn - I feel it in every inch of my body. Still it's indian summer - but the rain is horrible, I love rain (sometimes) but not when it's becoming cold. But right now I feel just fine, nothing else. But the nagging feeling is back and I don't want that. How can you live your life, when you still have trouble with realising that sometimes it's all about acceptance.

Today, me and my brothers went and saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice and we all got something completley different from it, we are so different and they are the best men in my life. And a very nice movie to watch, just for fun. Love mythological and magical movies - with a twist. I wish that I was in a world that magic excisted. A very magical and enchanted world.


Xx
/Anna

No comments: