Friday, February 13, 2009

Come on, Come on, let me out!

I didn't get much done yesterday with the packing, so I went up early today and started to finish it. I sleep about 6-7 hours per night now, it's a comfortable amount of time for me. I get to bed around 12 p.m or maybe later, but I have to have a regular procedure, of the matter that if I don't, shit happens. Nothing could be as simple as that. In terms of speaking, living with my "disorder", everything like sleep, food and the basic things, has to be a rutine. For me of course it is a slightly boring thing, but a real mania it's not that funny, it's quite hard to handle yourself as well as when you're in a depression. I'm in neither of them right now, but the awkwardness of knowing about it is a little bit disturbing but also very reliving. Knowing is the key for everything in cases like these.


Now I really do have to get going, I do feel a little bit stressed out and nervous, but hey, I won't let it bother me right now. I deal with it later. Gävle, here I come! But what the hell am I going to wear?

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: