Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm not interested in fakers and I don't do funny buisness...

I am currently considering to not have any anxiety-attacks anymore, the problem there is that you can't really decide when you're gonna have 'em. It's like a neverending circus when you have it, like you're riding a rollercoaster and you feel really nauseous, not a funny feeling at all. Yesterday I felt the urge to write in my very own personal journal and it wasn't anything bad, just that I feel that I always keep second guessing myself, a feeling not so easy to get rid of, I don't belive in myself all the time - but can you tell me anyone who is always certain they've done the best thing, a perfect job. Nothing is perfect, you can't expect that people will do things perfect, but you can however pursue and expect that a person will do as best as he or she can. None the less. This photosession and some of it's pictures is close to perfection for me - and it gives me anxiety that I can't perform as well as that yet.


I want to buy tons of new stuff, but I don't know which ones are the ones that are the most valuable for me, maybe I'll find something...





xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: