Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm on a highway to hell or maybe just thunderstruck?

Today it's time for me to see AC/DC, you know that big rock band with the big hit that goes something like this: "I'm on a highway to hell..." I think you know that one, or maybe Thunderstruck? I think it's going to be fun, but I am not the keenest on going - sorry to say. I thought I was going to be up and all over my ears by now, but I'm scaringly calm and perhaps I get the feeling when I get there, there's only one way to find out. I'll tell you tomorrow.


I don't think I'm even so keen on seeing Metallica in two weeks - what the hell has happened? I'm not depressed or anything - I think it's the fact that I'm gonna see Madonna in the summer and if the wind blows right Coldplay (I always manage to get tickets to the sold out shows, haha, lucky me!) I really want to see Coldplay - desperately!


I think I have to get going, I have tons of stuff to do, no not really, but a lot of things that I need to take care of, accutally I really don't like being stressed. Then my heads starts to spin and that's not so enjoyable. So I'm gonna listen to some music that is calming, call some calls and don't stress. Pan Pipes perhaps? Or something just soothing?

I do feel calm when I look at this picture...

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: