Monday, February 23, 2009

No I don't wanna battle from beginning to end; I don't wanna cycle, recycle revenge; I don't wanna follow death and all his friends...

Yesterday it was AC/DC and yeah, I enjoyed it... But it wasn't what I expected, sorry to say that all the AC/DC big fans. It might have been that I wasn't up to my ears about it. As I know I can be... And for the record I don't think it was that kind of show I thought it would be. But sure, it was nice to have seen them and now I've done that. I don't think it will be a next time. But I won't say never - cause you don't know.


Tonight it was the Oscars or Academy Awards and one of my favorite actress won in the category Leading actress - Kate Winslet. I didn't look at it, cause I was so tired, but when I read the news I was like a child again, so fabulous, amazing and wonderful as she is you really can't expect anything else from me, really? And the others who won, it was for sure really excellent of them to!

But for sure, she's looking quite amazing in that dress, I do love it!

I have an issue to take up with you, but it is a bit sensitive, so I think I'm going to wait with it, perhaps I'll blog about it when I want the comments, but I'll tell you one thing UGGS, you know the awful and totally idiotic shoe that was so popular for some years ago, they are so f'ing ugly, I feel like throwing up! Why are they even allowed on this planet? I just wonder. It's not okey!


(Note: I do not have a problem with leather or anything, I have a problem with how they look)

xo xo
Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Håller med om Uggs, såg att dom börjar komma tillbaka lite smått.. Dom är säkert jättebekväma MED dom är så sjukt fula!