Saturday, February 21, 2009

It keeps getting better!

Today I'm off to see some relatives of mine, I think it will be a pleasant time and I know that I will enjoy it, cause I get to play with my little cousin Klara, how lovely isn't that? It's so that my aunt is celebrating her birthday, so then we gather up and put together a little party for just us relatives. That's how it's done in my family, I'll probably change all that - if I know myself that well. So today I will have good food, some cake (hope my stomach can take it, most of the times I don't care but today I do) and play with my little cousins, of course I will take pictures, but I don't think they'll end up here or anywhere else than on my harddrive.


I have to have a closet-clean-out, no I'm not saying that I'm going to throw things away, just stock them somewhere and have only the things I want to wear right now in my closet, cause now in the section where I have all my dresses, it's a real mess, litterally and I am not fond of that... For real. We'll see what happens there too... And I want new things - I am for sure a really bad person.

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: