Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Your own personal jesus!

I just get worse and worse for every minute that goes by, yesterday I wasn't half as bad as I am now - that's disturbing. I really do hate it. I don't feel well at all, my throat aches and I have a really bad cold now, I'm just hoping it gets better and that I don't need to call my doctor to get some medication... I really don't know how that would work. But it will work out fine, I'm just so tired again and that's another thing I don't like. I always become tired when I am sick. So I think that I will take it very easy these days...


I have so many concerts that I'm going to this year, I will take them in order - AC/DC, Metallica, Jean Michel Jarre, Depeche Mode (and a lot of other bands at Arvika) and of course, Madonna! And the autumns concerts aren't even planned yet, we will see what that brings... But for now I'm accutally quite happy for the experiences that I will have! But - yes, there's a but. I will never ever see Queen and the real installation... That breaks my heart...

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: