Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is it cause you don't mean it, or cause I don't feel it?

It feels like I have tons of things to do, but it's okey for me... No, not really, I'm sick and I have a soar throat, which by all means it isn't so pleasant to be with me when I have my ups and downs (it's never pleasant to be with me when I have them). But hey, you know what - it is life, you may hate it or love it, but it is what it is. I'm getting bored so please cheer me up! I need to laugh and feel not so mashed up in my head as you all may know that you do when you have a idiotic cold.


I'm thinking about order some things home, I need stuff like Elizabeth Ardens' Eight Hour Cream, some new styling products for my hair and a new hair straightener, I also need a new peeling from Lancôme and a lot more things... I've decided to take care of my own body and I can't think of a better time than now... A healhty lifestyle is the key also, I've realised it from stop eating a bunch of crap that I always ate before...




xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: