Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For some reason I can't explain, Once you go there was never, never an honest word, That was when I ruled the world...

I'm home, feeling quite ill and have a stomache that aches, not so funny. I'm not in the mood at all today, I try to calm myself telling my head it will blow over, but the last couple of weeks has been all about aches and sickness and a lot of other dysfunctional things about my body. No, I don't feel mentally ill, physically ill is the one thing here. I am not happy about that at all. But my mind is clear even though that I feel like a thousands needles are in there.


I think I'm gonna watch the Lionking, cry a little - just because I love it so much. Maybe call my doctor and get a appointment to see her and to get in touch with a physical therapist, that maybe will work out my problems with my body and I also want to go to a dietist, I'm cleaning out everything now. Nothing will ever be the same. But we will start small, that's probably the sanest idea I've had so far.



Yeah, I bought two pair of new shoes today also. I know I'm crazy, but I'm in love with them... And in another pair as well too. We'll see what happens... I'll probably buy them too.

I love to wear color although black never goes out of style.


These ones are just for ordinary days, wedges work so well then for me.

These one is the ones I'm dying to have! I loooove 'em!


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: