Saturday, March 21, 2009

If I only knew the answer, Or I thought we had a chance, Or I could stop this, I would stop this thing from spreading like a cancer...

I don't know, I really don't know what the hell I am doing right now. My mind hasn't made up its mind. So why do I keep that thing in there? I for sure don't know what it is, yet do I know how to feel about it, it's a nagging feeling and I'm bored out of hell. You should've seen me yesterday, first down, then up, then euphoric, getting a call from the doctor (on a late friday evening), baking, then falling asleep... Funny day! You should have loved being in my mind, for real you've hated it! It's up and down, sideways, backways, inside out, everything!


I want to buy things, I still want new stuff, as I wrote about the other day. The only thing that's different now is that I know that I will find what I'm looking for. When I see it, I know it's the thing. I need dresses, tops, skirts, not trousers and a lot of other things, like jewellery, not expensive stuff, but fun stuff to lift a whole outfit! So I can't say that I have nothing home. I got it. I need a new black dress, that goes with everything - I really don't think I have enough... yet...

How adorable aren't these? I neeed them!


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: