Friday, March 20, 2009

Let it will be, won't you just let it be?

I would do anything to have a normal life, not the one that I live. Although it is quite pleasant to live nowadays, it has never in my life been easy, that's a fact my darlings. Nothing may ever be complete for me, I get bored then - nor can it be that I want it to be bored, you see I don't control everything in my brain, if I did, I wouldn't be writing this right now. My head hurts - for real and I can't take any aspirin for it, though it might hurt my body in a long term. Oh fucking someone why can't I be normal, or at least have the capability to be as normal as is gets, normal seems fine now, normal is not bad. I just want to live a fucking life, that not tries to kill me, every single week.


Despite my anxiety, that I belive none of you have - if it's roomtemperatured and goes with that redwine and you know that you are not in fact going to die - please leave, cause you have no right whatsoever to proclaim that you have it. Guess what, you're one of the lucky bastards who got away or should I call it what it is - you are normal.


Now I'm going to enjoy my new shoes, my "new" season of House M.D and look at pretty things... None of the above was directed to anyone, I just had to throw some things up.
It will all go away soon.



I'm in love with these shoes, I'm wearing them right now, it's pure love!

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: