Sunday, March 01, 2009

Think what that money could bring, I'd buy everything, Clean out Vivienne Westwood, In my Galliano gown!

I slept for about a little bit too much today, but it was what I needed, in any other case I wouldn't have slept for that long... I got to bed really late to, for a reason, okey? But I fell asleep with a smile on my face, feeling like I accutally had done something good and the feeling (I really don't recognize it quite yet) was there and I relaxed and just enjoyed the moment. Today since I woke up I've been drained for about the most things I can feel, but on the opposite for what it uses to be - it's been good. It's been exhaustion and that feeling again... But I enjoy it all.


Since yesterday I've been thinking about ideas and that part of my brain haven't gone quiet at all. I think it never will when I'm going upwards, not a real mania now, but being in the state you can be in when you can work but not are needing any sleep or anything less than your inspiration material. I found a Galliano ad and I found so much inspiration from. Love it! I'll just post the picture where you can see the model. I love Galliano (now we're talking about his own label, I love Dior too), maybe I should throw up some my favorite items he's done for the last five years - but not today.

How lovely isn't this?

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: