Saturday, April 18, 2009

But the film is a saddening bore, 'Cause she's lived it ten times or more, She could spit in the eyes of fools...

I had a sudden flashback earlier this day, it was sudden death for me, you know when it comes down to just one thing, and it's sudden death. Nothing serious I have to admit, but none the less scary. Why am I having these flashbacks - that is really annoying. But I just have them, then letting them go.


Yesterday I saw a lot of movies I've wanted to see for a long time. So now I got around to do it. It was choosing from different things all night, I think I didn't fell asleep before 3 a.m. Never mind. Remember the Titans, was acctually a quite wonderful movie and it touched me, Million Dollar Baby also touched me (although I didn't see the whole, but I have it)...


Tonight I'm going to meed my darling cookie and meet up and chat about tons of stuff. Loovely!


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: