Monday, April 27, 2009

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months...

I've become more aware of it, the more I've thought about it. I don't get bored, when I do styling, I don't get the feeling I can't express myself enough, because the only limitations I have is in my head, nowhere else and that my friends is something very liberating for me. I always have to have new things that I want to do, never stop exploring my time to time damaged brain, haha, no, I don't have a brain in practice that is damaged, but in theory. But I wouldn't be me if it wouldn't be like this. I will always create clothes, I couldn't give up that. Never. I will always create, nothing more nothing less.


And this dress by Galliano for Dior is amazing, look at the drapes!
Although not my all time favorite from him.



I love this photo shoot of Kate Moss, in Oscar De La Renta. Loove it!



xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: