Sunday, April 19, 2009

Maybe it's not so easy, Maybe it's a way to long, Say, say you'll be by me, When the evidence comes along...

Today is like any other sunday, no, not really, my cousins is coming over and I need to bake an apple pie, yummie! I love baking! Someday I will become a very successful housewife, unless any unfortunate thing happens before that. Ha! I had a vision when I was 18 that I was going to live the perfect life and then kill myself when I had a family, quite terrible to think so highly of yourself. Yeez! I can't help but laugh at the things I wrote then, so melodramatic, so full of things that you cannot really write today and get away with, and to not be called a lunatic. Welcome to my little bit of wonderland, it's quite pleasant to be here if I may say so.


So a really good apple pie is what I'm going to do now. Loove it!


I also have to do some other things, like picking out fabrics, and I have a lot of things in my mind. And look at som patterns! I am truly enjoying this new found spirit!



xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: