Monday, April 20, 2009

Follow your heart, Your intuition, It will lead you in the right direction, Let go of your mind, Your intuition, Is easy to find...

I'm dying to have a Strawberry Daiquiri, and some carrot cake. I have the second thing home, but the drink, give me! I'm dying to have it. Maybe a Cosmopolitan should suite me fine now too. Hm, what will I do? I am not going to have any alcholic drinks until I can be stable. This brings up some problems.




I had my mother picking out fabrics for the photoshoot for saturday, so now we're of to goo. I also have to plan everthing that I want to have in the pictures. Let's see. I'm not giving you anything yet, but I will afterwards.


xo xo
Ciao!

2 comments:

Elva said...

Jag och Nina ska hämta rökmaskin och en massa blommor gjorda av sprayburkar i morgon i Dekadance förråd. den här plåtningen kan verkligen bli hur galen som helst! Hi hi :)

Brooke said...

Try a strawberry Mojito, they're lush! I wasn't sure it would work at first, but I found it to be very drinkable : )
Although from the amount I drank on Saturday I should really give myself a few days off...

Brooke x