Sunday, May 24, 2009

Angels, they fell first but I'm still here...

Today has been a dead day for me, I've only managed to get myself from my bed and on top of that to only laying in the sofa infront of the tellie. But sometimes, like today, I don't give a crap. I have to have these timeouts, just to remember why I'm alive. Cause sometimes I don't have any energy to just pick up a pencil. That is dangerous to be in that state of mind. But I don't feel down, it's just exhausting to be like this... Oh, I have to get back on track, I really do. This is horrible... What the hell is happening? Cause I don't know. Truthfully I really don't. I'm a wanderer and I will always be a restless soul, that I know. I wouldn't want my life to be anything else, but sometimes it's nothing else than this - and I'm living with it, this ups and down, and it's my life.

xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: