Sunday, May 24, 2009

If the land of make believe, Is inside your heart it will never leave, There's a golden gate where the fairies all wait, And dancing moons, for you...

I've always loved fairies... I find them mystical and always so adorable, something I like to dream about, living in a world that dosen't have all this, this world has. So you create your own, where you can escape to, whenever you need it. I need it sometimes and fairytales is also something I've always loved. But when I found Cicely Mary Barkers fairies I was blown away, I was and is still in love with them. So I'll give you some of my favorites to show, because I think you should know about them. You all gonna think I'm pretty nuts now.

The Rose Hip Fairy, someone I find so loving and wonderful.

The Blackthorn Fairy, an absolute favorite!

The Almond Blossom Fairy.

The Wild Rose Fairy.

Now I'm going to sit down with my entire book of them and look and read about the songs, she's written. If you want to see the written songs and see all the fairies visit this: Flower Fairies

Sparkles!

No comments: