Saturday, May 16, 2009

You See Me On TV, In Glossy Magazines, On Your Computer Screen, Yes You Are So Obscene, You Are So Kinky And Obscene...

Tonight it's the Dekadance anniversary for being a club for 5 whole years. I'm starting in a minute to begin the preperations, like doing a mask, of course the one from Dermalogica and to do som treating my body, doing my hair, makeup... You know all the stuff you have to do! And yes the outfit is already choosen, because if it weren't I'd be hallucinating right now, ha!
My theme for tonight is: sophisticated yet edgy and romantic... You'll see.

This mask is by far the best I've ever used, I truly love it!

Later I'm going over to my wonderful friend Elva and her husband Kjell and then the big party! How lovely isn't this evening going to be? I guess from a scale to 0 - 10 it's gonna be an eleven! A party to 5 o'clock in the morning, could it be better?


xo xo
Ciao!

No comments: