Wednesday, June 03, 2009

All of my memories keep you near, In silent moments, Imagine you being here, All of my memories keep you near, In silent whispers, silent tears...

I'll just give you a picture cause I don't really want to write what I was going to. It was about things that are really unimportant in my head now, my father always calms me down, I don't know how he does that nowadays, but he does and that my friends is good. I miss my grandmother, I only saw her three times as long as she existed, not because I didn't want to see her more, it's complicated and I miss her, cause I can't see her, never again all I have is the memories of her, and I tell you she was a real wonderwoman with all that comes with that. Oh, I have to tell my father that. I don't have any photo of her on my computer, but I have one with my granddad, mum's side.

This is my granddad and me when I was a little kid...
I wonder what's happened to my vest with Mickey Mouse...

Xx
/Anna

No comments: