Thursday, June 04, 2009

Is there a stairway to heaven?

I just went out for walk, it was raining, not the most funny thing waking in, but I kept on walking, when you reach a certain point there's no way in hell you can pass that anymore, I've done it now and I'm determend to continuing to proceed with the things I want to have done. I just need time and I will find myself some time to do all the things I want to. I'm coming back and when I do that you will never again be aware of that it was all in the downward spiral. Today I'm not her, never will be, nor shall I become someone else than me. I'm like the storm in a teacup and still as quiet as thunder.


I have a lot of things to do... Maybe I should make a list? I never stick to them, so what's the point really? When list are just pointless in my case? Oh, I need to look at some nice things and forget for an hour about me.


Kattaca, of course - love!

Xx
/Anna

No comments: