Saturday, June 06, 2009

Come cover me...

Today I'm not even going to write a long story, I'm gonna do that tomorrow. I'm tierd, my body aches, I have a head that doesn't work at all, utterly and totally exhausted but I'm happy, I could do this again tomorrow... Big props to Nina, Elva, Emma and our photoass Patrick, wonderful crew to work with, you know it will end well when you work with people that are driven. Tomorrow I'll probably post the last session I did with Nina and all the others! Hope that you will take a look then!


Xx
/Anna

1 comment:

Elva said...

Tack själv! Ja du är så snygg på bild. Ser ut som att du hotar Patrick med en galge. Hahaha!

Jag kände att jag va lite trött i lördags och lite bortkopplad tyvärr. Men resultatet blev ju väldigt bra iaf. Jag va helt slut när det va dags att dra vidare till möhippan. Kom hem kl 3 på natten. Hu hu hu...

Kram på dig!