Tuesday, June 09, 2009

When the sea falls from the shore, As the light sinks low, will I see you any more?

Yesterday I met my beloved Emilia, she was here, so I met up with her, just for about 1 hour, but no one that I know is like this little angel, for me. She has her own uniqeness and I can't imagine a life for sure without her. Sometimes people don't understand us, but the important thing is that we do it. It's comforting that have her by my side, no matter what, in theory...


I'm thinking of beginning to practice pilates, I've said it before, but never with the determenation that I have now, it's also not so hard on my body, so here we go and you just have to work for about 20 minutes. I like being in control of my body and having it for sure that I can do it in the morning and in the evening or anywhere I want to I can do the excercises and that is very good, that makes me think that I can't skip whenever I feel like that. I will give you an update later on how it working... Hopefully very well. Maybe I will try to get myself into meditation to?


Xx
/Anna

No comments: