Thursday, July 09, 2009

Real a lie, You're truly mine..

All my life I've been certain of one thing, the right guy is out there, but I find myself changing point of view, like when the fashion switches it's spring collection to it's fall or switch back. I am almost disappointed everytime, it's a neverending wheel. No living person can be what fashion is, they can't change themselves to become someone I want. But - here's the twist, I thought all the time that when I met him all the other things would disappear and everything would be perfect, it's a big lie and I've been in love with this lie for so long that I don't know what to do without it. But then fashion comes with endless versatility and I'm blown away. Does my lie accutally live or do I want it to be so? I think I will wait until mr Right comes along and see what happens then...


Xx
/Anna

No comments: