Monday, August 24, 2009

Fashion is everywhere.

Often when I say I'm done, I usually are. Sometimes not, but when things start to bore me out, I'm gone. Maybe that's why I'm so interested in fashion, never the same, always new, all around the year. Of course I don't like everything with fashion, but it's a passion I've taken with me since I was a child and saw all the brilliant colors, and now it's evolved into things I can't really belive, but sometimes you have that gut feeling, and mine's been with me since I was a child. This isn't something I've learned by reading in books, somethings yes, but not the creativity around the creations I've done. I love it, so even if I may say that I'm done here, I can never be, cause there's no limit to imagination or living in my wonderland, that now is filled up with extravagant and loving things.


Lots of Love
/Anna

No comments: