Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Teach me passion for I fear it's gone, Show me love, hold the lorn, And you... I wish I didn`t feel for you anymore...

I got to think yesterday when me and my friend Daniel talked, about what life takes us through, what happens and what makes us change. It's very interesting how I suddenly wakes up and for the first time since I was born don't have trouble smiling or making anything than just look at small troubles that've always bothered me before, and now they don't seem to. I stand in a place where everything is new, nothing is as it was. Life is about changing and making yourself move forward to become complete, none can ever be complete but you can strive for perfection in your mind. And to be honest this is scary cause even if you pick up things very fast, you really don't have all the control yet, I'm working on it - but somewhere in my mind I wish I still was that bitter, angry and sad woman I used to be, even though I know I do not want that life ever again. That's the familliar part of me, but this is something to look forward to, I know that, cause I'm alive - and what had happen if I hadn't had the chance to experience this?

/Anna

No comments: