Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't stop me now, Don't need to catch my breath, I can go on and on and on...

How bad does hard selfdicipline sound in your ears, does it hurt or do you like it? I like it, when you do it to yourself and not to anyone else, except those who wants to have that selfdicipline. I just know that I have to take control, no one is going to do that for you and yes it's just the begining and are there such a thing as an ending? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I just keep my self on a restrained order in my life now, I have to have the control I'm seeking. Maybe that makes me a perfectionist, but that starts showing in more parts than just the things I style. I think I'm evolving and I don't feel bad. I'm not going to stop 'til I've gotten enough, and not even then... I need perfection in my wonderful chaos around me...


Xx
/Anna

No comments: