Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cravings, you can't have!

I'm not only craving things that I know I can't eat now, I'm desperate to have them, just because I can't! You get the picture don't you? I know for a fact that it takes time for my body to cleanse, but it doesn't get any better. I know it will take time, but I hate that the cravings come and you can't do anything to stop them. Well well, this is life - deal with it. But I'm sick of feeling like I'm gonna faint or puke just because I'm nauseous, I dislike this so much. I'm going to call a doctor later... And I want carrotcake with frosting on it!


Yesterday I had a meeting about new photoshoots, I'm not telling you anything until they're done... But it's going to be fab. I'm giving you something else that I love to look at, for now.


Now I'm gonna go figure out how to make everything doable without milk... We'll wait a week until we cut out gluten totally.

Xx
/Anna

No comments: