Monday, September 14, 2009

When two wrongs make a right.

To make things a little bit more of a misery for me, not only can't I eat anything I want... My cell is stupid and acting like an obnoxious teenager. I hate it, so if it's off, then it's that. I am going to get it fixed, but right now I'm trying to figure out other ways to try to make it work. Let's just hope for the best.

Yesterday I spent 2 hours talking to one of my oldest friends, Malin, things are quite funny, I get pictures from her and, I just can't stop laughing looking at some off them, I know she's laughing to. We were so young - back then. So innocent in a way. Oh, sometimes I wish I could go back - but I'm pretty happy here. But it's the wonderful moments I miss, the love, the naive young little souls trembling higher to grow up. Ín cases like these words are meaningless, cause they don't say shit to you. A picture on the other hand is what speaks to you.


Love
/Anna

No comments: