Saturday, October 31, 2009

I want your loving, All your love is revenge, You and me could write a bad romance!

If I would choose one of todays' biggest names, it has to be Lady Gaga, that lady never seems to stop amaze me, or the world either. She is unique in her own way, she's an eccentric - an entertainer, you name it. I am truly amused by all the provocation she causes, how this 23 year old woman, does what she does. If anyone has seen her performance at MTV Video music Awards, you know that this is true.

















Her new single, Bad Romance,
is not a disappointment either - she really does it nice.
Go listen to it, now!


I had to come and write something here, cause I'm bored out of hell. No, I don't want to go out, neiter do I want to do the things I'm doing... We'll see... If I try to kill myself in my tedious escapades tonight, don't worry cause the only thing that can or will happen is that I'm just gonna be in my boredom (but it do sounds a bit melodramatic writing this, none the less never mind) I have to sort my shoes - and really that can not be boring?! Can it? Huh?

Xx
/Anna

No comments: